Respite for family care givers is an important tool to allow you to get your energy back, have some time off from the stress of care giving, and to put balance back into your life.
Even a few hours can be the difference from being able to go on, and having to forgo the care entirely.
Our Respite Care Services include the following, as well as other services:
- Assistance with daily activities
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene
- Performing Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Providing companionship
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Providing transfer assistance
- Ensuring medication compliance
HomeHealth24x7® can provide family caregivers the respite needed from the daily responsibilities and an experienced and trained carer can step into that role.
You can reach out to your local HomeHealth24x7® coordinator with any questions you have about how respite care may help your loved one. We will compare your needs to the qualifications, experience, and personality of our carers, to find the ideal person to assist.